Uszi Zefiryn (ooshie zepheeryn)

Couture Millinery and Accessories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Białystok, Poland

Sunday, February 26, 2006

My Spring shopping essentials

As the warmer weather slowly, very slowly makes its way to Chicago, I have been thinking what I am going to wear. I love spring and summer, so I tend to buy more things for these two seasons.

Some things that I will not be able to live without this spring/summer:

-- yellow plastic chain necklace (I don't really know where I got the idea for this, but I hope I can find one)

-- denim pencil skirt

-- a great versatile dress that I can wear casually or dress up for evening

-- Rocket Dog skull canvas slip on shoes from Urban Outfitters


-- a great fitted jacket (with a hoodie preferably)
something like this maybe?:


-- big square white sunglasses similar to the ones the model is wearing above

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home