Uszi Zefiryn (ooshie zepheeryn)

Couture Millinery and Accessories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Białystok, Poland

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Read about me and buy my stuff online




Just wanted to let everyone know about some cool new stuff going on with me.

First of all, there will be a small article about me in the Chicago Polish weekly 'Monitor', so those of you who can read it, you can check it out this Friday. It's a free paper. And hopefully there will be a longer article with color pictures of me and my hats in their monthly magazine.

Also, you can now purchase some of my designs online on www.indieshopper.com


Right now, it's just a few necklaces, but there will be a lot more very soon. The direct link to my stuff is: Indie Shopper: Shop Uszi Zefiryn



I would also like to thank everyone for their support and comments. I really appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home