Uszi Zefiryn (ooshie zepheeryn)

Couture Millinery and Accessories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Białystok, Poland

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Update

In case anyone has been wondering why I haven't been writing on here, I had surgery on January 31 and have been recovering since. It was nothing very serious, although it was major surgery. I had an ovarian cyst that was terratoma (which means there was tissue growing inside it) and had to be removed. Surgery went fine and I am healing very nicely. I will be completely back to normal within 2 weeks the doctor has said (or at least pretty close to it). It's weird to have a scar on my body because I have never had any major cuts or breaks, so this was my first experience into this arena. It was a pretty hard one sometimes....especially when at first I had a hard time getting up out of bed or walking. But I can barely remember those days and sometimes forget I had surgery. Although once in a while my body reminds me.


Other things that have been going on with me:

+ Some of my jewelry and headpieces are available to purchase at the Barrington Area Arts Council gift shop located at 121B Barrington Commons, Barrington, IL 60010. Phone number 874.382.5626.

+ I am going to get a puppy. I have decided on a Toy Rat Terrier breed. I should have one sometime in May (will keep you posted). Anyone out there with a rattie, I'd love to talk to you. Also this will be my first stint in raising a puppy (or parenting of any kind), so I'd love help, suggestions, and reccomendations.




That's it really. Just keeping busy working and doing research on dogs, ownership, training, etc. I should have updates very soon on my summer hat collections. I know you're just dying to see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home