Uszi Zefiryn (ooshie zepheeryn)

Couture Millinery and Accessories

My Photo
Name:
Location: Białystok, Poland

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Shoes

I know it is such a stereotype. Women love shoes. I'm not sure what it is.

I like to consider myself a shoe connoiseur of sorts. I have dabbled a bit in the Manolo Blahniks and other designer shoes, but I don't think that that's what makes a connoiseur, although experiencing different types and qualities of shoes definately helps. I am very picky in the types of shoes I like. Number one is comfort, and anyone who has tried to look for women's shoes knows that it is hard to find comfortable shoes, or at least good looking stylish ones. Also, I am fairly tall (5'8) and in the name of comfort prefer flats.

Anyway, this long shpiel does have a point. I was at Off Saks yesterday, and I found not one but two pairs of shoes I just fell in love with and that I must own. One is a pair of Marc Jacobs ballet flats with a flower print. Here they are:



The other shoes are a pair of kitten heels (about 1 inch high--about 2-3 cm) from Eugenia Kim. They are mostly white leather with a small peep toe (cute with painted toe nails against the white). On one side the is some very pale pink. On the front they have a subtle cat face and small ears that stick out. They're very different and cute. I can imagine them with just a pair of cute dark jeans a t-shirt or with a cute denim skirt.

The amazing thing is that both of these very cute and stylish shoes are extremely comfortable. So I must own them. It kinda sucks that I haven't worked for two weeks, otherwise I should have gotten them or at least one of them. But if it was meant to be, then it will happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home